Rental Information and Details:
Housed in the Hampton Opera Center, All Classical Portland’s offices are a hub of activity where our radio programs are produced and all of the behind the scenes work takes place. Our office is located on the waterfront at the foot of the Tilikum Crossing Bridge, next door to OMSI. Sweeping views of the Willamette River, west hills, and downtown Portland, paired with 12,000 square feet of attractive, modern office space, makes this a great place to host a meeting or event. The design features mid-century and Danish inspirations, focusing on functionality for all work spaces. Our space has an open office layout and was designed with beauty and versatility in mind so no matter what event you have in mind, the space can be altered to fit your needs.
Check out the virtual tour! See below for rental rates, policies, FAQs and contact details
Provided by All Classical Portland
- Use of parking lot (can accommodate 30 vehicles at most times)
- Two presentation screens with HDMI and Chromecast capabilities
- Steinway “A” piano
- Sound system with speaking microphones
- Full kitchen
- 45 chairs (8 tall bistro chairs)
- 28 foldable tables with wheels (measuring 2’x3’) and 4 tall bistro tables
- Wireless internet
- Onsite Events Coordinator
Rates & Hours
- 2 hour minimum on rentals.
- $200 flat fee for evening and Saturday/Sunday events.
- All rentals on evenings or weekends require a security guard for the duration of the event. The security guard rate is $25/hr, $100 minimum charge.
- Call to inquire about recording session availability and rates.
Roger O’Doyle Performance Space
Named in honor of former Board Chairman, Roger O. Doyle, the performance studio is home to our weekly live broadcasts. The studio is equipped with a Steinway piano, microphones, stage lighting, and recording/production capabilities. Our interlocking furniture allows for the open space in front of the studio to be repurposed for performances, meetings, and presentations. Clients have the option to keep the floor open, include seating (for up to 50 people) and/or tables (for up to 30 people).
Our café is located in the corner of our building, with great views of Portland and the Tilikum crossing. This space is well suited for a small get-together, cocktail party, casual meeting or pre-event gathering space. The separate kitchen allows for catering ease and a buffet including a butler sink makes it easy to serve food and drinks. The buffet can also be used to feature auction items or meeting materials.
The conference room is located on the waterfront side of the building, so it has lovely views of the river. Clients have the option of including furniture (tables and chairs) or keeping the space open. Our interlocking furniture allows for many different configurations and the room comes equipped with a Smart TV with audio and HDMI capabilities for presentations and conference calls. The room also features a large window looking into our live production studio, so guests will be able to see our fabulous hosts up-close and personal.
If you would like to see more photos of our space, check out our virtual tour!
- All Classical Portland allows renters to bring in any outside catering company that is licensed by the State of Oregon and County Health department
- Deliveries are scheduled to arrive at booking start. Rental and break down is client’s responsibility.
- Next day load out will be charged a $150 fee.
- A $150 damage deposit is due at booking, which is fully refundable if no damages are incurred.
- Balance due is to be paid by the date of the event.
- If cancellation occurs within 30 days of the rental date, client forfeits deposit to All Classical Portland.
- Serving Alcohol at Your Event? Besides using an OLCC licensed bartender you may need a special license.
- Event Liability Insurance is required for your event. All vendors are required to also provide proof of insurance. If serving alcohol, a host liability should be added to your policy.
Is setup and cleanup time included in my rental?
Yes. You are responsible for set up and clean up.
Do I need to provide extra insurance to rent your facility?
All Classical Portland requires clients and their vendors to furnish their own Certificate of liability insurance.
What happens if I have to cancel my event?
All deposits are non-refundable.
Where can guests park for my event?
Your rental includes use of the parking lot, which can usually accommodate up to 30 vehicles. The Opera Center is also located on the Tilikum Crossing, which is a large transit center. Visitors can utilize bus, MAX, and Streetcar lines to reach the location.
Do you have a preferred vendors list for catering?
No, but recommendations can be provided for clients to hire an outside catering company or they may provide their own food and beverage.
May I provide my own alcohol?
Yes, you may provide your own wine, champagne and beer but it must be served by OLCC or TIPS certified servers or individuals. You may also need a TSL license.
Who will be on site the day of my event?
Your event planner will be on site. If your event requires additional staffing, you are responsible for securing your own event personnel for greeting/check-in/ushers/hospitality.