CLASSICAL POLAND & PRAGUE: A Classical Music Adventure with All Classical Portland featuring the Prague Spring International Music Festival! May 14 – 24, 2020.
Join host John Pitman, friends of All Classical Portland, and fellow music lovers of classical music and celebrate the life of Chopin, Dvořák, Smetana and Mozart! On this eleven day classical music pursuit you’ll walk in Chopin’s footsteps and relive his extraordinary life. Visit the very places where Frédéric lived, loved and worked: the family home where he was born, the village church where he was baptized and the Frédéric Chopin University of Music in Warsaw. Discover Poland’s stunning cultural capital, Krakow.
Visit the cathedral where the kings of this ancient land are buried, stroll the campus of the University of Copernicus and marvel at one of Europe’s largest medieval squares. Our musical quest culminates in the Czech Republic, where we’ll walk in the footsteps of the Czech Republic’s greatest composers, Smetana and Dvořák! And to top things off, you’ll attend the legendary Prague Spring International Music Festival. Don’t miss out on this extraordinary musical adventure!
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- 3 Nights Warsaw, Poland
- 3 Nights Krakow, Poland
- 1 Night Olomouc, Czech Republic
- 3 Nights Prague, Czech Republic
- 3 Nights optional post-tour extension to Vienna, Austria
- Numerous concerts highlighting the works of Chopin, Mozart, Dvořák and Smetana
- Special visits to the homes, symphony halls and museums of the great composers
- Tickets to the Prague Spring International Music Festival
- A visit to Olomouc, Moravian Village
- A tour of the Warsaw ghetto
- Three magical nights each in Warsaw, Krakow, Prague
- Walks led by local experts in the historic city centers
- A traditional Klezmer dinner concert in Krakow’s Jewish quarter
- 11 Days/10 Nights (land)
- $4,495 per person double occupancy
- $995 single supplement (waived if a roommate is found)
- Optional group flight departs the US: May 13, 2020
- Trip begins in Warsaw: May 14
- Trip ends in Prague: May 24
- Optional post-tour extension to Vienna ends: May 27
For more information, including how to book a spot on this exciting journey, follow the link below or contact Earthbound Expeditions at (800) 723-8454.