CLASSICAL POLAND & PRAGUE: A Classical Music Adventure with All Classical Portland featuring the 77th Prague Spring International Music Festival!
Join All Classical Portland host John Pitman and fellow classical music lovers to celebrate the life of Chopin, Dvořák, Smetana and Mozart! On this eleven-day classical music pursuit, you will walk in Chopin’s footsteps and relive his extraordinary life. Visit the very places where Frédéric lived, loved and worked: the family home where he was born, the village church where he was baptized and the Frédéric Chopin University of Music in Warsaw.
Discover Poland’s stunning cultural capital, Krakow. Visit the cathedral where the kings of this ancient land are buried, stroll the campus of the University of Copernicus and marvel at one of Europe’s largest medieval squares. Our musical quest culminates in the Czech Republic, where we will walk in the footsteps of the Czech Republic’s greatest composers, Smetana and Dvořák! And to top things off, you will attend the legendary Prague Spring International Music Festival. Don’t miss out on this extraordinary musical adventure!
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- 3 Nights Warsaw, Poland
- 3 Nights Krakow, Poland
- 1 Night Olomouc, Czech Republic
- 3 Nights Prague, Czech Republic
- 3 Nights optional post-tour extension to Vienna, Austria
- Tickets to three Prague Spring International Music Festival events
- Tickets to a special Chopin piano recital in Warsaw
- Special visits to the homes, symphony halls and museums of the great composers
- A visit to Olomouc, Moravian
- A tour of the historic Krakow Ghetto
- Three magical nights each in Warsaw, Krakow, Prague
- Walks led by local experts in the historic city centers
- A traditional Klezmer dinner concert in Krakow’s Jewish quarter
- 11 Days/10 Nights (land)
- $4,495 per person double occupancy
- $995 single supplement (waived if a roommate is found)
- Optional group flight departs the US: May 18, 2022
- Trip begins in Warsaw: May 19, 2022
- Trip ends in Prague: May 29, 2022
- Optional post-tour extension to Vienna ends: June 1, 2022
For more information, including how to book a spot on this exciting journey, follow the link below or contact Earthbound Expeditions at (800) 723-8454.