With a bit of creativity and just a little extra effort, you can make a BIG difference. Already giving or considering how to help for the very first time, then, here is a useful list of 10 easy action items to help spread the word – and strengthen this valuable service. Check one off the list each day for a week and experience the deep satisfaction that comes from taking action!
All Classical Portland: Calls to Action
- “Like” All Classical Portland’s Facebook page and share posts with your friends
- Set your web browser’s homepage to allclassical.org and check out the spotlights each day to learn what’s new at the station and what’s worth sharing with friends
- Share special programs from the Audio Archive on Facebook with friends who would enjoy them
- Sign up to receive the bi-weekly eNotes, and forward them to a friend
- Attend a Thursdays @ Three performance broadcast and bring a guest who’s new to the station
- Turn your outdated electronic devices into a donation by recycling them at All Classical Portland or turn that vehicle into Vivaldi!
- Set up Fred Meyer Rewards and Amazon Smile to give a portion of your spending to All Classical Portland
- Download the FREE All Classical Portland app to stay connected on the go
- Request a free window cling from the station and put it in your car
- Buy an All Classical Portland logo item and wear it around town
Together, dear listener, you create a ripple effect with a reach that is far and wide, helping to spread the word about this great service and subsequently, the entire cultural community of Portland.