ICAN Is Turning 3!
Join in on the fun as the International Children’s Arts Network (ICAN) celebrates its 3rd birthday on April 15th, 2022!
Launched in 2019, ICAN is All Classical Portland’s 24-hour network offering enriching, educational, and commercial-free arts radio, designed for children and the adults who care for them. ICAN shares music, poetry, stories, dance breaks, and more creative content from around the world, and we hope YOU will share in the celebration as the network celebrates its third anniversary!
ICAN’s achievements over the last three years have been made possible by community support! The network’s culturally and artistically diverse programming has something for everyone:
- Popsicals – A blog about pop music inspired by classical pieces.
- The Shape of Music – A five-part series hosted by Mete Bakircioglu where we take you through the magic of music.
- Gamers welcome! Screenshot features music from family-friendly games, movies, and television
- Adventures abound with our partners at What If World.
- Create and participate in the arts, with a little help from the ICAN blog, where you’ll find an article about How to Write a Poem in honor of National Poetry Month.
- …and much more!
Introducing ICAN’s Monthly Newsletter: Metronome Kids
Stay on beat with ICAN by subscribing to the Metronome Kids newsletter! Sign up at icanradio.org to receive a monthly email with information about ICAN programs, events, and fun activities.
Each edition of Metronome Kids has interactive puzzles, trivia, games, and more to inspire creativity, learning, and joy. Check out and download the special first edition at icanradio.org.
Visit icanradio.org to listen and learn more, and follow along on Instagram @ican.radio as we celebrate the big day, Friday, April 15th!