Spring Fundraiser 2023 Success!
Thanks to the extraordinarily generous support of our community, All Classical Portland has successfully met our goal for the 2023 Spring Fundraiser!
Over 2,000 individual listeners chose to invest in this music and service during this incredibly important fundraiser, and we met our goal during Sunday Brunch on Sunday, March 26th. We are deeply grateful for the support of this community, and we are thrilled to return to our regular programming, bringing you the music you love, uninterrupted.
All Classical Portland is an independent non-profit organization. Listener support provides approximately 90% of the funds needed to continue this service, and it’s never too late to give. There are many ways to support the music!
- Call to make a donation over the phone 24/7 at 1-888-899-5722
- Make a one-time donation, or start a new monthly Sustaining gift online.
- Increase your existing Sustaining gift in All Classical Portland’s Donor Portal
- Donate directly through your IRA with a Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Contribute through your Donor Advised Fund
- Ask your employer if they will match your charitable gift
- Donate a car, RV, or other vehicle
All Classical Portland is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our federal Tax-ID # is 93-1042868.
Grand Prize Drawing
All Classical Portland will draw the winner for the Grand Prize: Music & Mountains in Vail, CO in early April. Make a donation or get in touch by March 30, 2023, to be entered to win this once-in-a-lifetime trip for two to beautiful Colorado. Learn more.