By booking one of our announcers for an appearance as a guest speaker, emcee, concert conversation moderator, narrator, or theatrical performer, you (“The Presenter”) agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The Presenter ensures that the Announcer shall be credited in all printed and digital materials associated with the Performance as follows:
“Guest appearance courtesy of All Classical Portland (insert local call number here)”
For example, in the Portland metro area:
“Guest appearance courtesy of All Classical Portland (KQAC 89.9 FM)”
And in Hood River/The Dalles:
“Guest appearance courtesy of All Classical Portland (KQHR 88.1 FM)”
A listing of all active call numbers can be found on the bottom right of every webpage at allclassical.org, including this one.
- The Presenter will consult the Press Materials page at www.allclassical.org/press-materials for host photos, information about logo usage and allowable promotional copy associated with All Classical Portland. Any and all promotional materials that make reference to Announcer and/or All Classical Portland must be approved by Amelia Lukas, Director of Community Engagement prior to publication.
- The Presenter is responsible for securing any permissions associated with appearance. Presenter warrants and represents that his/her performance will not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or any other rights granted by law of any third party.
- Announcer is permitted to make available information about All Classical Portland, such as postcards, leaflets, and buttons.
- Upon signing this agreement, Presenter shall send agreed upon payment made out to “All Classical Public Media” to the attention of Amelia Lukas, Director of Community Engagement. If this check is not received prior to appearance date, the Announcer is under no obligation to make an Appearance.
- No party hereto shall be liable for a breach of this agreement occasioned by events or causes of Force Majeure including acts of God, fire, flood, riot, or similar occurrences beyond the control of either party, and in this case, every effort will be made to reimburse the Presenter for payments made. If for any cause the Announcer is unable to fulfill the terms of this agreement, All Classical Portland will refund any payments made to the Presenter.
- Presenter and Announcer (‘Indemnifying Party’ as applicable) shall each defend, indemnify, and hold the other and the other’s affiliates and representatives harmless from any 3rd party claim(s), losses, damages, and expenses collectively arising out of or related to the negligence or willful misconduct of Indemnifying Party and/or such Indemnifying Party’s affiliates, employees, and representatives.
For any and all questions or correspondence related to Announcer Appearances, contact:
Amelia Lukas, Director of Community Engagement
All Classical Public Media, Inc.
211 SE Caruthers St. Suite 200
Portland, OR 97214