Explore Scandinavia with All Classical Portland featuring the Stockholm Opera Festival, Copenhagen Tivoli Festival, Oslo Chamber Music Festival & more! August 13 – 24, 2020.
Join host Brandi Parisi, friends of All Classical Portland and fellow classical music lovers to experience the Nordic world of fjords, castles, glaciers, and the legacy of the Vikings on this Scandinavian adventure. Travel by train, ferry, and coach through Sweden, Denmark, and Norway. Ride the world’s most scenic railway line to Bergen, tour Danish castles and palaces and attend a classical concert at Tivoli Gardens. See the Danish crown jewels, preserved Viking ships and the warship Vasa, rescued after more than 300 years on the bottom of Stockholm harbor. To top it off, you’ll be treated to an opera at Stockholm’s royal palace and a performance at the Edvard Grieg festival in Bergen. Our 12-day classical Scandinavia journey has it all!
Trip highlights include:
- The Drottningholm Opera Festival and tickets to an opera
- Copenhagen Tivoli Music Festival
- Oslo Chamber Music Festival
- The Edvard Grieg Music Festival
- The awe- inspiring scenic rail journey from Oslo to Bergen
- Traditional dining experiences
- Viking Museum of Stockholm
- Backstage tour of the Oslo Opera House
- A fjord cruise in Norway
For more information, including how to book a spot on this exciting journey, please follow the link below or contact Earthbound Expeditions at (800) 723-8454.