Explore Scandinavia with All Classical Portland featuring the Copenhagen Classical Music Festival, the Oslo Chamber Music Festival, a concert in the home of Edvard Grieg, and more!
Join host Brandi Parisi, friends of All Classical Portland and fellow classical music lovers to experience the Nordic world of fjords, castles, glaciers, and the legacy of the Vikings on this Scandinavian adventure. Travel by train, ferry, and coach through Sweden, Denmark, and Norway. Ride the world’s most scenic railway line to Bergen, tour Danish castles and palaces and attend classical concerts in historic settings. See the Danish crown jewels, preserved Viking ships and the warship Vasa, rescued after more than 300 years on the bottom of Stockholm harbor. To top it off, you’ll be treated to an opera at Stockholm’s royal palace and a private concert in the home of Edvard Grieg.
Our 12-day classical Scandinavia journey has it all… All that’s missing is you!
Trip at a glance:
- 3 Nights Stockholm, Sweden
- 3 Nights Copenhagen, Denmark
- 1 Overnight ferry ride to Oslo, Norway
- 2 Nights Oslo, Norway
- 2 Nights Bergen, Norway
- Tickets to the Royal Swedish Opera
- Copenhagen Classical Music Festival
- Oslo Chamber Music Festival
- The awe-inspiring scenic rail journey from Oslo to Bergen
- Traditional dining experiences
- Viking Museum
- A concert in the home of Edvard Grieg
- A scenic fjord cruise in Norway
- 12 Days/ 11 Nights (not including air travel)
- August 11, 2022: trip begins in Stockholm, Sweden
- August 22, 2022: trip ends in Bergen, Norway
- $5,750 per person, double occupancy
- $1,275 single supplement
*Itinerary is subject to change
All travelers are required to present proof of vaccination. Read more about Cultural Tour safety guidelines at earthboundexpeditions.com/travel-safe.