Explore Scandinavia with All Classical Portland featuring the Copenhagen Classical Music Festival, the Oslo Chamber Music Festival, a concert in the home of Edvard Grieg, & more!
Join host Brandi Parisi, friends of All Classical Portland and fellow classical music lovers to experience the Nordic world of fjords, castles, glaciers, and the legacy of the Vikings on this Scandinavian adventure. Travel by train, ferry, and coach through Sweden, Denmark, and Norway. Ride the world’s most scenic railway line to Bergen, tour Danish castles and palaces and attend a classical multiple concerts in historic settings. See the Danish crown jewels, preserved Viking ships and the warship Vasa, rescued after more than 300 years on the bottom of Stockholm harbor. To top it off, you’ll be treated to an opera at Stockholm’s royal palace and a performance at the Edvard Grieg festival in Bergen. Our 12-day classical Scandinavia journey has it all!
Trip at a glance:
- 3 Nights Stockholm, Sweden
- 3 Nights Copenhagen, Denmark
- 1 Overnight ferry ride to Oslo, Norway
- 2 Nights Oslo, Norway
- 2 Nights Bergen, Norway
- Copenhagen Classical Music Festival
- Oslo Chamber Music Festival
- A concert in the home of Edvard Grieg
- The awe-inspiring scenic rail journey from Oslo to Bergen
- Traditional dining experiences
- Viking Museum of Oslo
- Backstage tour of the historic Drottningholm Opera House
- A scenic fjord cruise in Norway
- 12 Days/ 11 Nights (not including air travel)
- August 10, 2022: optional group flight departs Portland
- August 11, 2022: trip begins in Stockholm, Sweden
- August 22, 2022: trip ends in Bergen, Norway
- $5,750 per person, double occupancy
- $1,275 single supplement
- New reservations are fully refundable until December 31, 2021
- OPTIONAL GROUP FLIGHT: Coming in September 2021!
*Itinerary is subject to change
For more information, including how to book a spot on this exciting journey, follow the link below or contact Earthbound Expeditions at (800) 723-8454.