Join fellow All Classical Portland music lovers and host Ed Goldberg on a five-day exclusive journey to the Big Apple! Enjoy New York City during the festive holidays from December 4 – 8, 2019.
World-class classical music, backstage tours, and stunning works of art await your arrival. Space is limited to just 28 guests on this exclusive All Classical Portland adventure to the BIG APPLE!
Trip highlights include:
- Tickets to the Metropolitan Opera – Tchaikovsky’s The Queen of Spades
- Tickets to the NY Philharmonic – Beethoven’s Symphony No. 2 & Piano Concerto No. 4 (including a meet & greet with members of the orchestra)
- Tickets to the hit new Broadway musical, Moulin Rouge!
- Private tour: Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Private tour: Guggenheim Museum
- Backstage tour: Carnegie Hall
- Fully guided by a local program director
- Private transport to group events while in NYC