Win an 8-day European River Voyage!
Make a gift today during our Music Builds 2023 Fall Fundraiser and you will be entered to win an 8-day European river voyage for two!
Get in touch now for your chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime river adventure through Europe with Viking. The winner will choose their voyage from six extraordinary itineraries curated and furnished by Viking, and will receive a generous credit for round trip airfare.*
Your gift today celebrates 40 years of music, community, and connection, and many more to come! All Classical Radio and Viking invite you to make a donation and enter to win our grand prize drawing.
If you’ve already donated toward this Fall Fundraiser, you’ve already been entered. Sustainers are automatically entered into every Grand Prize drawing.
OUR GRAND PRIZE RIVER VOYAGE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Your choice of a one-of-a-kind 8-day European river journey*. You could enjoy a concert in Austria, a wine tasting in Bordeaux, or a dance lesson in Vienna–and much more!
- Accommodations for two aboard Viking’s award-winning Longships®, showcasing innovative engineering, streamlined Scandinavian design and understated elegance
- A $2,000 credit toward round trip airfare.
You don’t have to make a donation to be entered to win, but we hope you will. Use this form to enter the drawing without making a donation, or call 888-899-5722.
*Terms and conditions apply. Airfare credit is provided by All Classical Radio. Read the official contest rules.
LET’S BUILD TOGETHER
We are grateful and honored to have served our community for 40 years! Please join All Classical Radio in building community by making a special gift today. Thank you.
There are many ways to give!
- Call to make a donation over the phone 24/7 at 1-888-899-5722
- Make a one-time donation, or start a new monthly Sustaining gift online
- Increase your existing Sustaining gift in All Classical Portland’s Donor Portal
- Donate a car, RV, or other vehicle
- Contribute through your Donor Advised Fund
- Send your IRA Distribution directly to All Classical Portland
All Classical Portland is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our federal Tax-ID # is 93-1042868.
Viking was founded in 1997 and provides destination-focused journeys on rivers, oceans and lakes around the world. Designed for experienced travelers with interests in science, history, culture and cuisine, Chairman Torstein Hagen often says Viking offers experiences for The Thinking Person™. Viking has more than 250 awards to its name, including being rated at the top of its categories for oceans, rivers and expeditions by both Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. No other cruise line has ever received these same honors by both publications at the same time.
Sailing Europe’s storied rivers, the award-winning fleet of identical Viking Longships offer a variety of stateroom categories and true two-room suites with full-size verandas. Onboard amenities include a restaurant, bar and lounge, library and expansive sun deck. The ships feature al fresco dining on the revolutionary indoor/outdoor Aquavit Terrace, elegant Scandinavian design and environmentally considerate features, such as solar panels, an onboard organic herb garden and energy-efficient hybrid engines for a remarkably smooth ride.
Learn more at viking.com.