Lovefest 2024 Prize Giveaway
Love is in the airwaves every day on All Classical Radio, and this Valentine’s Day there could be even more to love when you make a donation toward our Lovefest Fundraiser.
Your tax-deductible donation in any amount toward our Lovefest fundraiser enters you to win “Our Favorite Things” Grand Prize: a gift basket full of items hand-selected by All Classical’s radio hosts just for YOU. Read on for the complete selection, and tune in on February 14th to hear about each item.
Give by midnight on February 14th today to be entered to win! If you’ve already donated toward this Lovefest Fundraiser, you’ve already been entered. Sustainers are automatically entered into every Grand Prize drawing.
Our Favorite Things Grand Prize Basket Includes:
- Two hand-picked pairs of Sock It To Me socks, selected by Warren Black
- Coffee beans from upper Left Roasters and “Absolutely on Music: Conversations with Seiji Ozawa by Haruki Murakami” book, selected by Dylan Bodnarick
- John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman, and “Femme” from Cellist Raphaela Gromes (CDs), selected by Leb Borgerson
- “Longing: A Novel” by J. D. Landis, and a Branston Pickle to complement your favorite sandwich, selected by John Burk
- Verdun Chocolates and mystery pack of stickers by Mike Bennett Studios, selected by Adam Eccleston
- “The Enchanted Symphony” by Julie Andrews and Emma Walton Hamilton, illustrated by Elly MacKay, selected by ICAN Radio’s Steven Joinson
- Michael Storrings “A Day at The Bookstore” 1000 Piece Puzzle and “Mudlark’d: Hidden Histories from the River Thames” hardcover coffee table book, selected by Lynnsay Maynard
- Hard Linen Journal by Shinola and Ballpoint Pens from Little Otsu, selected by Andrea Murray
- An exclusive Sunday Brunch mug by Whip Ceramics and Smith Tea’s Lord Bergamot, selected by Suzanne Nance
- Donostia Cantabrian Anchovies in Olive Oil and Karmalit Candle, “Wanderlust,” selected by Brandi Parisi
- A selection of See’s Candies Nuts and Chews, selected by John Pitman
- “The Music of John Williams: The Definitive Collection (6 CD Set), selected by Edmund Stone
- “Willamette Valley” and “Sauvie Island” Greeting Cards from Annie Meyer, and Organic Lung & Throat Lozenges from Golden Lotus Herbs, selected by Christa Wessel
- PLUS, two brand-new All Classical Radio merchandise items: insulated water bottle and logo cap
Tune in on February 14th to hear more about each host’s selection, and make a donation today to be entered to win this Grand Prize Basket filled with Our Favorite Things!
You don’t have to make a donation to be entered to win, but we hope you will. Use this form to enter the drawing without making a donation, or call 888-899-5722. Read the official contest rules.
There are many ways to give!
- Call to make a donation over the phone 24/7 at 1-888-899-5722
- Make a one-time donation, or start a new monthly Sustaining gift online
- Increase your existing Sustaining gift in All Classical Radio’s Donor Portal
- Donate a car, RV, or other vehicle
- Contribute through your Donor Advised Fund
- Send your IRA Distribution directly to All Classical Portland
All Classical Radio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our federal Tax-ID # is 93-1042868.